Pages

Monday, July 22, 2019

sci 2019 term 2 and 3

Findings:


The H2O Cycle: Bag 1
CO2 Water Cycle: Bag 2
Acid
Desit Water Cycle
Bag 3
Does it cycle?
Yes is dose
Yes it does 
Yes it does
Amount of Water
2
2
2
Acidity
1
2
1

Other comments:

  1. The water cycled in Bag 1
  2. The water formed small drops in Bag 1.
  3. The water was not acidic in bag 1.

  1. The water cycled in Bag 2.
  2. The water formed small drops in Bag 2.
  3. The water was acidic in bag 2.

  1. The water cycled in Bag 3.
  2. The water formed small drops in Bag 3.
  3. The water was not acidic in bag 3.

Conclusion:


As you said they worked and bags 1 and 3 didn’t have acidic. They were cycling and they made the water rise. They made some bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.