Pages

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

The cloud made of more


I came from the crystal and silky blue water and I heard birds chirping .
I could smell really hot air I was shivering .
I can hear the hot fire heating up ,
Dog barking woof, woof and sirens Nino, Nino, Nino, Nino.
The road was overloaded with cars and people, that I didn’t know. I went through the power lines and street lights and people looked at me because I was a disco light.
My face went down because I was really sad
I had no friends to play with. I went past the fire and I exploded with water and I put out the fire.


  





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.