Pages

Monday, July 31, 2017

amazing tips for blog comments

We are learning how to interact online in a kind, positive and helpful way.
Learning how to leave quality blog comments is an important part of having a blog. It teaches us how to interact with others online and enables us to continue growing our positive digital footprint.



Be Paitive went you are wreting a blog comment
if you want to make you blog comment long yous more words not !!!  
Ark a question to make it beter
Me a connection
Be caieful with humour  
re-read you your comment 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.