Pages

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Hornby Primary School had there first swimming lessons at Canterbury Swim School

On Monday Hornby Primary School had there first swimming lessons at Canterbury Swim School. We went on a bus and the bus driver was a lovely and amazing talented girl. After we went on the bus we took off our shoes and then lined up. I was the first one out of the changing room and the second one in the pool. My groups teacher was Mathew he was my teacher last year and he is really cool and amazing. When we got in the pool we did freestyle and tumble turns. My next step is to master the tumble turns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.