Pages

Friday, May 31, 2019

(Polishin) - Rubbish in ocean


(Pollution) - Rubbish in ocean
For eight weeks WH and AL have been in DT and I wrote a story.
I found DT really hard. You could of made a game or a story and
I did a story rather than learning how to make a game because it
was really hard. Here is my story about rubbish.

copy this if what to see 
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RyeIUHzHyosu9
LlAMVR1mXQyIiQH03zF0dT06ZVtAYM/edit?usp=sharing

I had a bit of trouble with this but i just did it for you and so i could get something done.



When you see rubbish please pick it up because New Zealand
may called the rubbish country and that want be good.
I love doing this but is a really really confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.