Pages

Monday, June 24, 2019

Poetry

My class has been with Mr Scott for 6 to 8 weeks. We have been working on poems for 4 to 5 weeks at most. I have done these two poems hope you like them. the first is a haiku poem and the second is a free verse poem. 

I chose a haiku poem because I really like how it was from a different place and I liked how it was laid out.

 
The Monarch
5 There was a monarch
      .  . .    . .
7 She is happy and joyful
     . .     . . .        . .
5 Her wings were rainbow
    .    .  . .   .


I choose a free verse poem because I liked how you can make it up and there no rules and I like how it is laid out to.

There is a beautiful pug
she likes to play in the mud
she eats pears and
she like to brush her hair
she is so cool
she watches people play in the pool
she is really nice but she eats rice
she is so cuddly
she is a bit muddy with her things
she is funny she like to eat bunnies.

I like poetry because I like how I can explain my feelings about the thing or the object instead of telling it to people I can write it in a poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.