Pages

Friday, June 14, 2019

   Here is a picture of me and Megan talking to each other and it made Megan feel alittie bit better.
Here a picture of me and Megan looking at Nici and Teyla when Nici was not happy so we said something nice.
Here is a picture of  me and Megan walking over to Nici and Teyla so we could help her.
Here is a picture of me and Megan helping Nici so we made her happy.
Here is a picture of Teyla, Nici Megan and I walk so we could get some exercise.

There are 4 spect of health are : physical, social, spiritual and mental and emotional.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Mattisin, you have put captions on all the pictures to illustrate the 4 aspects of hauora. It would be good if you also explained what a Drama freeze frame was.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.