Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Today my C.I.P class went out to the garden and clean up the place we put things in the bin. We had morning tea. We came back to class and we start to pant rocks I did a ladybug it is blue with black spots. 
Why we are painting rocks?
We got to chows a rock and pant it. We are panting rock so we can put them in the outside classroom and so it is really colorful and bright. Class at Hornby High School can look at our rocks and they can say how colorful it is. 
We got to choose 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.