Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

My Writing

There is a rocky mountain that makes the bright blue sky on top of the mountain. Blue sky with a bit of white a lot of grey rock on the mountain no cloud and plane in the sky. Some perfect white bout sun shining off them. I am standing on the hill and I see shine water with a lot of white little shiny bouts.

I have two cats named Nici and Hayley and dog named Abby. Abby didn't mind being the only dog. I liked to go walk with my animals on the mountain. I lived in a house in the mountain and I heard something on the mountain. 

The next day she went for a walk to see what the nose was. She could not find the nose on the mountain. Abby Nici and Hayley could not find the nose.  We are wondering what it is.  

Thursday night I put my phone outside. The next day I went to check the video but the phone went flat. Nici was a good cat and she put it on charge but the phone was broken. I hope that I can fix my phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.