Pages

Monday, February 17, 2020

my goals for this term

Year 7/8 Wānanga Goal Setting
Name: Mattisin 
Class:  AL R2
Term: 1
Year: 8
Greatest achievement from last year: 
Getting awards for St Johns
Subjects taken this term:
Hurumanu:
1
P.E
2
Drama 
3
poetry 
Technology: soft materials 
Language: Maori
Other: 
Academic Goals 
Short term (this term):
1
Spelling 
2
Hand writing 
Long Term (whole year):
Reading 
Non-academic goal (can be out of school):
Doing more swimming 
What are my learning strengths
What are my learning work ons
Thinking creatively.
I can listen and understand people's ideas and opinions.
ask for help when I don't understand what to do.
sharing my ideas and points with different people 
What will my next steps be?
doing as much reading as I can.

How will I achieve this?
every 10 minutes before bed read a book and write a bit about it .


Here are my goal for this term I really want to make my reading better so I can make family and my teacher happy. I can get a job and I will know how to read .

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.