Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Why we should or should not pick where we sit

Why we should or should not pick where we sit 
I recommend that we can’t pick where we sit.
Why do you ask? Let me tell you.

Sometimes you just want to work with your friends but you don't get your work done. Why? Because you talk about your holidays, weekend and what you are going to eat for tea.

We are at school to learn not hangout with friends. That is why we have morning tea. You can hangout with friends and eat but not in class.  

When all of us get older and we need money you need to go to work. You need to learn math, writing, spelling, reading and all the other subjects. You need to learn. 

If you sit with your friends you will say to yourself when you are older “I made the worst decisions when I was younger, I should've listened to my family and teacher”.

I think you can sit by yourself or someone you want to talk to. Thank you for reading why we should or should not pick where we sit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.