Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Copy and Paste this template to your blog. Fill in the rest of the sentence about what you did in the holidays/lockdown. Try to think of a different activity for each prompt. 
                   
During the Holidays I liked doing the family quiz night on Zoom.

During the Holidays I found one of my old drum sticks when I was moving rooms.

During the Holidays I decided to eat all my sister food that she made for her 
schooling after she showed her teacher.

During the Holidays I disliked being stuck in the house.

During the Holidays I helped clean the house for the house inspection we have after the lock down.

During the Holidays I felt happy that I can have a break from 6 hours of school to 3 hours of school.

During the Holidays I saw the outside world when I go for walks.

During the Holidays I needed something to do to get off my phone and that because I am get really bored 

During the Holidays I made a tiktok cam set up so I can do tiktoks. My dad came up with the idea. 

During the Holidays I stayed with my mom and dad because my mom is in my bubble.

During the holidays I played card games with my sister and my family. We played UNO, Kings and A, skip boo and more.

During the Holidays I soughted out my box of baby things.

During the Holidays I thought I was a chef

During the Holidays I fought zoom because it didn't work the first time then I tried again, it took 10 tries.

During the Holidays I caught my phone because I dropped it. 

During the Holidays I bought a face mask.

During the Holidays I loved having Zoom quizzes with the fam

During the Holidays I hated staying home.

During the Holidays I dreamt of flying.

During the Holidays I remembered nothing.

During the Holidays I spoke with the fam.

During the Holidays I set up the dinner table all the time 

During the Holidays I bet inaka at dance.

During the Holidays I ate cookie chocolate chip ice cream.

During the Holidays I drank cola.

During the Holidays I visited my mom, my grandfather and my grandmother 

During the Holidays I watched youtube.

During the Holidays I stopped tiktok moves I just watch tiktoks

During the Holidays I planned nothing.

During the Holidays I took an hour walk.

During the Holidays I imagined that I could go hangout with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.