Pages

Monday, March 8, 2021

HR4 Heart Dissection 8/03/2021

 AIM: To learn about the heart and how pigs stay alive.

Things we need?                How to do it?

Gloves                                 Move everything of the table

Tray                                    Put the news paper down.

Cleaning thing                    Put on gloves 

New paper                          Get a tray 

Heart                                   Get the tools you need

Tools                                   Put the heart on the tray


Today we opened up a pig heart. I didn't like but I stabbed it with a knife. My friend cut it with a knife 

Uploading: 17144231 of 17144231 bytes uploaded.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.