Pages

Friday, March 19, 2021

Making Papar

 


Positives 

Minuses

Intrusting

We reused paper 

I made it for someone he deserves.

It was messy

It got loud in the class

We only made one paper each

The feeling of it.

When we put it in the water 

How I made it.


How do we make it?

  1. We found old paper that we can use 

  2. We put the paper in big buckets

  3. We put water on top 

  4. Let it sit in the water for two days

  5. We put it in a different bucket 

  6. We uses a blender 

  7. We coloured it because some people wanted colour 

  8. We put it in the sheet thing we used 

  9. Then put it in newspaper

  10. Then we flared it with a rolling thing 

  11. Then we ironed it 

  12. Then lifted it to sit  


There are 65 million trees that get cut down every year. Some people use paper then chuck it out so then we are wasting paper. That means we have to make more paper so we can have more trees  


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.