Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2021

ICT

Hey team so today I am going to be talking about joining the ICT class and we have been using tools on the school computers. We have been using Word, Excel, and
Publisher. When we were on Excel I liked using it but somethings were hard to understand. It was good use something were easy to do and understand. Word was really easy to
use more easier then Excel because word is like a doc but you can do more then what you can do on google docs. Publisher was the easier to use because it is like using a google drawing but without the lines or squares. As been apart of this class I have gain knowledge that will further me in the future. I have had fun with the people in the class.   


1 comment:

  1. Hey Mattisin. While brief, you have completed your reflection of learning well. Next time try to include more evidence of your work and widen your summary of each tool. This would have provided an opportunity to reflect on your learning to a deeper level!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.