Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Cooking

In cooking me and my group are making cookies. I am making them for my home room teacher. We are making them because they are nice and easy to make and my teacher loves things with chocolate in them.  My teacher / stakeholders have no dietary issues and she likes chocolate and I don't know what she likes. 


How it goes 

Turn on the oven to 160c fan bake 

Line tray with baking paper 

Get thing we need out 

Put flour, brown sugar, casting sugar and sait 

Put the eggs in a different bowl whisk the egg 

Put the eggs and vanilla essence into the four mix 

Put the chocolate chips in and mix 

Put the mixer on the tray in small balls 


What we need

125g Butter 

½ C soft brown sugar (lightly packed)

½ C caster sugar 

½ tsp vanilla essence

1 Egg

1 ¾ C self raising flour 

½ tsp salt 

½ C Chocolate chip 


My comment 

It smelled really good and ¨I could taste it¨. The texture for the cookie was really good and they were hard and soft at the same time. My group worked really well because I work with him everyday in every class. The recipe was really easy because there were two people helping make it. We had no difficulties.  


Steak holder comment

My Steak holder ( Miss Allan ) said that they were great. She said she gave two of the cookies to her sons girlfriend and they tasted really good.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.