Pages

Friday, November 5, 2021

Woman Suffrage

 For the last few weeks I have been doing women's suffrage and I have made this to show my learning. I made a kahoot and I made half of a quizlet. I will put the link to the kahoot on the bottom of this post. 



1977 the woman could not vote because men thought that women were better in the house cleaning and cooking. 

In 1996 kate sheppard run as a boy because she thought everyone need rights  

In 1893 kate sheppard ran as a boy to get the chances to see and tell that woman can do what boy can do.

On the 19th of september 1893 women's suffrage started. That is when the government sided with a paper stating that women should not have the right to vote.  

Woman casted their first  vote in the 1893 





New Zealand history 

By Emma Brewerton 

 https://nzhistory.govt.nz/people/kate-sheppard

Kate Sheppard was born on the 10th of March 1847 here full name Katherine Wilson Sheppard.  She was born in liverpool. Her father died in 1862 so she moved to New Zealand in 1862.


KAHOOT LINKKKK 


Thank you for looking at my work I did about women's suffrage.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.