Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2021

Colour Run

 On Friday the 25th of November the year 7 to 10s did a fun run to raise money for Kids Can. We did it on the school field because across the road is getting made into a swimming pool.

What we did was run around the field once then run around another time then we went to the bouncy castle, we got dye colour thorne on us. We had to jump over hurdles and go through tyres. I had so much fun with my friends. Before we started the fun run we got into group year 7/8 girl, year 7/8 boys, year 9/10 girls and last year 9/10 boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.