Pages

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Spencer Park

W.A.L.T Write an information report that informs the audience.

Success Criteria
I know I will be successful when….
  • I use an opening statement that explains the subject of the report.
  • The opening statement is followed by sentences that describe the event; what you saw, what you did, how you felt, what you learnt.
  • Each paragraph focuses on a different aspect of the topic; travelling, the beach, the lagoon walk, playground.
  • A general statement about the topic usually rounds off the report.

 The best day at Spencer Park

On Friday 10th of March my class and I went to Spencer park for a fun day and learning day . We use 2 buses and 5 cars to get everyone there.i was happy  because  I got  away from school . We got in 4 groups I was in group 2.B. There were 8 teachers and parents

The first activity I went to was the beach. We went for a walk to get there and it was very long. We went to go play and went to have some food too. I had subway, a bar and same water. I thought the beach was cool because I dug in the sand down to the  water. We went to go to the playground

We got to the playground and I played on the flying fox and in the bushes.
I felt happy. It was cool and so fun. At the playground I also played on the jungle gym and spider web, it was so cool. I went to play in the sand and the playground.

We went to have luch and I had some tedber  bisckis . I sat with mikalya,  hannah and a tree . we went to play on the playground .  After we ate.we wewnt to go to the long walk to a bird hideout. We didn’t make it to the end because we didn’t know where to go.


We stopped in the midde so we could eat and drink. We looked at the lovely view we saw the swamp and we saw some horses. I was so happy and exsosed. I faned a stick and I walk with it.   We walk Out of the long walk. We went playgroud and we went to play and then we got same fruit and I got a apple and it was yammey.

We went ner the bus. We went on the bus and I sat nere Joseph and Tashern. I borght back a stik and i lost it. We got out of the bus and we went to my cluss.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.