Pages

Thursday, April 13, 2017

cat faces, For having cat, Against cats, Interesting


For having cat
Against cats
Interesting
Cat are fluffy

They are cuddly

50 piset of cats hate

They can be for company









Cat have sharp claws and they have sharper teeth.

You might have baby

they cill natof biste

Same cat are fasey

Cat are not native to new Zealand

Cat bread really fast

That there might be two sides to your cut new friend
Cat are most popular animal.

In Auckland alone. About 120 volunteers take care of their cat

2 comments:

  1. Good article Matti, with interesting comparisons and facts. Cats are cute, but they can be very nasty, eating our birds, skinks, lizards and insects and sometimes our meat for tea when it is defrosting on the bench!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.