Pages

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Mattisin BB world store

BB World

It was Friday morning and it was my game day and I love game day, it is fun. I was playing minecraft on my chromebook in my little, colourful and happy room. It was such a dark and yucky day outside. The sky was sad and angry, it was black and grey.

I sat my chromebook down on my soft and colourful bed and went to the toilet. I washed  my hands. My sister grabbed me and took me into her room. The ground was fuzzy and it made me feel dizzy. I fell through the floor in her room. It was black, I heard freaky noises, I heard the noises of BB guns and I said, “Who turned the lights out?” I was screaming, “AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!”.  
It was spooky and I was sad because I couldn’t  see my family.  I was crying and crying. It was black. “Oh no”, I screamed.
A BB bullet hit me and it hurt. I yelled, “OOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHH, THAT Hurt”.

Someone said, “I'm going to get you again”.
“No no you are not!” I said.
“Yes, I'm going to get you!”  
Suddenly I see a  shining lollipop that might help me. The lollipop was sticky and it helped me climb up the walls. Yay yay yay! The person that was shooting at me tried to hit me with the BB gun again, but it got the lollipop. The lollipop was so powerful that it hit the man that was shooting at me. I finally did it and I got out. I was happy that I worked through the problem and excited to see my family again. I went on my chromebook and everything was normal again.


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.