Pages

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Hornby Primary Extravaganza

Hornby Primary School had a Extravaganza. It goes for two night Wednesday and Thursday. It was at Hornby High School auditorium.  Ako Ngalah did New Zealand music mouth and we go on  at stage 7.30. I played the ukulele and I was singing, dancing and spinning. My song was called I See Red.  On Wednesday we  finished at 8.45 and when I got home I went to bed .

I was wore a red dress. I was really proud that I went to the stage. The people in my group were Lhysette, Jhrnylle, Shania. Shalizeh and I. I think my next step is to smile at the audience. 
Here is a link to my song .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKj4upY1VYI

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.