Pages

Friday, September 22, 2017

Partly cloudy

Partly cloudy

The bright and colorful. It was so windy. One angry and naughty cloud rushed over to the candy and marshmallow cloud.  He was emotional because he thought I didn’t like him and he made a shark, a hedgehog and a crocodile.

The sun rises up so fast and now it is really bright and colorful. It was so windy. One sad and sleepy cloud rushed over to the candy and marshmallow cloud.  He was sad because he thought I didn’t like him and he made shark, hedgehog and a crocodile.

He was so sad that he cried and cried and cried then he went black and grey. Thunder hit the ground. “CRASH PANG POP” the thurder went. Then the thunder stopped and the cloud was sad. I went to him and I opened a present and put the protection equipment that was in the present on so that I could deliver the dangerous baby animals for him. This made him feel very joyful and not emotionless.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work Mattison this has reminded me of the time I was watching up the movie and I saw special features and I clicked on it and I saw the short flim and I watched it it was quite sad a litte.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.