Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Lucky lulu

The boat Lucky Lulu was sinking quickly. “Abandon ship! Everyone into the lifeboat!” hollered Captain Trump. But the crew and passengers knew there were not enough Lifeboats, so they threw a big cup and even one delicious bowl overboard. Then everyone vanished into the cup of water and grabbed onto whatever they could.
Captain Trump ordered everyone to form a line, tie their crafts together, and sing ‘Perfect’ by Ed Sheeran. First in line were Eminem and Ed Sheeran, bobbing in their the BMW M2 sports car.
Next, came Jake Paul hanging on for his dear life to a slimy giant ear of a giant. They were followed by 20 million others.

After one day, they were rescued by a strange plane. Not one passenger from the Lucky Lulu has taken a boat ride again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.