Pages

Monday, March 12, 2018

work and progress character description

She has classic black short hair. Rose red lip and rose red checks. She had bright teeth as white as a brand new chromebooks .she has boren eyes like chocolate that is getting melted in a pot of shaving cream .she has a nose like a big pimple with two holes .She is wearing bright pink leotard and a lashis pink skirt. She had a gray wave at the bottom of her skirt She had same light pink ice skates like her skin.

Miss was in a poling white coptison ring

Now one was around Enda danced and danced swaying to the music.

She pords the music stop she didn't now want she was doing. Flash she didn’t now want that was but then she looked at the camera. Flash flash flash

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.