Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

embarrassing stories

I was suddenly a Eminem concert and shockingly he called me up to the side of the stage. He said in to the microphone “ will you marry me”. I was scared to say yes in front or my Mum. I want to go to the back of the stage and say yes.  I say to him in front of my mum and my dad. I talk to myself and said “ what did you do Mattisin”? I was really happy but I felt weird and wosey. I was really devastated because that I said ‘I will’ in front of everyone. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.