Pages

Friday, April 6, 2018

The next part of the story

The next part of the story
By Mattisin


One Friday it was dinner time Dinner the little puppy was hungry and he ate all his dinner. He was walking unusually to the cabied and stole mac and cheese, ham, chocolate bar , cookies, lollies, cake and a 200kg pizzas. Dinner the little dog was really woozy and sleepy. He throw up he thought why am I sick? He went to sleep and he remembered he ate too much food and candy.

He felt better after 3 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maddi,
    Just popin in to say your formatting is running off the page and it is really hard to read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maddi,
    Just popin in to say your formatting is running off the page and it is really hard to read

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.