Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Clay mashin Thursday the 14th of March

My group Mattisin ( Me ), Shontelle and latisha
I'm making this out of clay

My characters are which is two of them and a potion maker. I am the potion maker and Shontelle and latisha are whiches.

What I'v done so far?
My group has done the  story broad and the script.

What I need to still do?
My group need to make the characters and film the video.

My group brief outline story?
So the whiches are coming into my shop and gets poison from me the potion maker.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.