Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Scones And Their Effects

For Science Today We Are Making Scones. In my group we all made one scone each I made the no
butter scone. I hope you enjoy what I am going to tell you


Aim: To look at different kitchen ingredients in scones and
their effects.

Recipe: 1

      • /2 cup Edmonds standard flour
      • 1 tsp Edmonds baking powder  or 1 tsp baking soda                                            
      • 2 tsp butter
      • 1/4 cup milk, approximately or 1/4 cup lemonade
  • Recipe:2

  • 1/2 cup Edmonds standard flour
  • 1 tsp Edmonds baking powder  or 1 tsp baking soda                                         

  • 1/4 cup milk, approximately or 1/4 cup lemonade

Recipe:3



  • /2 cup Edmonds standard flour
  • 1 tsp Edmonds baking powder  or 1 tsp baking soda                                            
  • 2 tsp butter
  • 1/4 cup milk, approximately or 1/4 cup lemonade
  • baking soad

Materials:

1. Bowl
2. Milk
3. Plate
4.Flour
5.Sugar
6.Spoon

Process

Step 1: Get Half A Cup Of Flour
Step 2: Get One Teaspoon Of Sugar
Step 3: Mix The Two Ingredients
Step 4: Add A Cup Of Milk
Step 5: Mix The Milk Into The Ingredients
Step 6: Take The Ingredientss Out Of The Bowl And Shape It

Findings:

Trial Number
Colour
Taste
Height (MM)
1.Normal
brown realy really really bad 6.mm in hight
2.No Butter
whitie realy really really bad 4.5.mm in hight 
3. With Baking Soda
brownish and white taste really  plane and on flaver and cruble3.9.mm. in hight 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.