Pages

Monday, March 18, 2019

my reading work week 8 18th of march 2018

Why is the sun important for life on earth ?
  1. So we can have food.
  2. So the people can have lights.
  3. So we can stay worm.
  4. So we grow planes to stay alive.
  5. The sun move around and spins

How long does it take for one rotation of the earth ?
It takes 24 hour for the earth to rotate

My question
How did this world get made and why did it get made?

Day And Night Poem.
Day can be a resource of light because the sun .
A boy called avity drew discovered how to make a sun .
Years and years word has had day and night .

How thing has changed.
The world is get hotter and the earth is moving slower than it was 100 year ago.
Not that much sunny days in summer.
A Lot more cloud day then sunny.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.