Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Today were making crystals


Aim: To learn about a saturated solution and how to make
crystals Definition of  solution :
A liquid mixture, when something is dis.
borax crystals
Materials
1.½ cup hot water
2. 7 borax
3.pipe cleaners
4. peg


steps
1.twisted pipe cleaners to form a star short pipe cleaners 3.
2. cup of warm water  .
3. put 4 tablespoon to the water.
4.stir until dissolved.
5. peg the pipe


sugar crystals


Materials
1.hot water
2. sugar
3.pipe cleaners
4. peg


steps
1.one short pipe cleaners
2.cup of worm water
3.put 8 tablespoons of sugar
4.stir until dissolved
5.peg the pip


Materials
1.pip
2.worm water
3.salt


.steps
1.cup of worm water
2.salt 5 tablespoona
3.mix
4.hang up your pipe cleaner with a peg


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.