Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

CIP 2019

3/4/2019
AIM: To make our environment better and clean the rubbish.

Hi readers, today we cleaned up our compost at school. We picked up rubbish and we used shovels and forks. We used the forks and shovels to flip the dirt over so we can grab the rubbish underneath.

We got a commitment card if we picked up 30 pieces of rubbish every 30 we picked up. We got a commitment card. Makenzie goes 20 commitment cards and Mattisin got  9.

I like when we are helping the people and the earth so we can stay alive longer with no rubbish flying everywhere.

This is what it looked like before. This is what is looks like after







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.