Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2019

sci 2019

Aim: To compare the amount of gas that is produced from different types of biomass.

Material:
  •  3 bottles. 
  • Permanent marker.
  • Disposable gloves.
  • Cups.
  • Fresh horse manure.
  • Mashed banana.
  • Funnel.
  • Water.
  • Balloon.
  • Vegetable peelings.

Steps:
  • Get a bottle.
  • Get a permanent marker and draw a line on the bottle for the water.
  • Get manure.
  • Get banana.
  • Get vegetables.
  • Put manure in the bottle.
  • Put a banana in a bottle if you are putting bananas in the bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.