Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Tinkercad and plant picking

On Wednesday people in C.I.P were using Tinkercad and I made a dream house. We got to pick out of 8 tasks. I picked the dream house task so I could get to see how Tinkercad is. 

here is my picture in the normal mode.

here is my picture in the logo mode.

here is my picture in the pixel mode.

I really like the app and it is really fun so go check it out. https://www.tinkercad.com/dashboard. When I was doing it I got asked if I want to go help pick plants so I did. Abby, Rachel, Shontelle, Addyson and I went to go get plants. We picked broccoli, cabbage, silverbeet, cauliflower, and salary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.