Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

all about me



こんにちは Kon'nichiwa, My name is Mattisin.
I am doing this blog post of want I like and what I do and what I like hope you learn something.

1.  I like to bake and eat foood the thing I really like is chocolate, ice cream, ice craem cake, and lollies. 
Image result for ice cream

2. I like to dance and do gymnastics I did gymnastics of three years and I dance with Miss Bircth for a term. We did it for one of a passion. 
Image result for gymnastics

3. I love to make things with paper and love doing art so I draw the for my teacher Miss Allan I draw rainbows, fish, and dogs.
Image result for paper


4. Here is a really personal thing about me I got nystugmus that is when my eye move and I can still see straight.
Image result for nystagmus

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Mattisin!

    Thank you for sharing some more about you, I enjoyed how you shared some personal things about your passions and your eyes but also some fun things like your favourite treats! I look forward to working with you again this term, I enjoyed teaching you for dance group.

    See you again on Wednesday!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Miss Bircth and I love working with you on Wednesdays. It is fun and you are a really great teacher

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.