Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Place I what to go to

I want to go to Australia  again so I can put my feet into the golden sand. I like there parks If you have been to Australia what was your favourite part and why? I really like the beach and the golden sand the parks and the house. They make really good sushi . It take two to three hour to get from Nez Zealand to Australia. There is fire there now but I will still go. I really what to go see my family. The theme parks are really fun. I really like there yummy food and I really what to see sharks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.