Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Hello Goodbye Poem

Hello Goodbye Poem
By Mattisin

Hello to the takeaways 
Goodbye to the home cook meals

Hello to long days of school
Goodbye to the 3 hour of work 

Hello face to face learning
Goodbye google meet calls

Hello to hand santiser 
Goodbye to staying home 

Hello to the outside world
goodbye my house

  Hello to  long days of exercise 
Goodbye to yummy different food 

Hello to making my bed in the morning
goodbye to laying in my bed

Hello to reading books 
Goodbye to playing COD 

Hello to sleeping over 

Goodbye facebook's call

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.