Pages

Monday, May 11, 2020

Dive

The story I chose was written by Gina Cole and the title was named Dive.

This story was set in Fiji. Shelly and her mother had just moved to Fiji from New Zealand (Auckland). Shelly and her cousin Eddy went to go get pictures of her swimming in the water and she saw a sea snake then she dropped her phone. 
After both trying to find it Shelly found it then her dad called. Then they went to the lovo (Hangi) to meet up with her mother.  

This is the new ending

Shelly and Eddy decided to go see their mother at the lovo, Shelly saw that her mother was upset that she could not see Shelly's dad. Together they decided to go back to Auckland. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mattisin,

    This is better! Can you please fix it so we can read though? All your hard work is disappearing off the page :-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.