Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2020

B and E

B and E

Wednesday the 24th, Hornby High School did this thing called business and enterprise. It took three weeks to get it ready. We had a group and I was in a group with my friends. I don't think I will be working with my friends again. I filled out five worksheets and did a poster. My group was going to go do Face mask, slime and hand sanitizer but we changed our idea. It changed to asking the teacher if they wanted a water balloon thrown at them and there were seven wonderful teachers that did it for us there were,  Miss Allan, Bec, Mr Scott, Mrs Bremner, Sofie, and Mark. I got water on me because the teacher got me back for wetting them. I had a wonderful time with all the teachers. All day we had a wonderful D.J and his name is Jackson. I think he had so much fun and he did a wonderful job with the music. I would like to change that we could spread out a little more because I feel like we were a bit too close to people. We made $103.00 for throwing water balloons at teachers. We used 17.50 dollar from the school so we made $86.00 taking away how much we used for the school. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.