Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

STORY

 For the last 4 weeks we have been making story and picture. The pictures are of my setting and my villain. I am most proud of my villain art because I like the detailed I did on it. I made mistakes but I fixed them with the help of a teacher aid.

Sam wakes up to his mom saying, ¨Sam wake up, it is breakfast time¨.Sam opens the door, runs down the hallway, down the stairs around the fire and down one more set of stairs. “WHAT, FIRE!!” ¨There is a water bucket up the stairs¨ Yelled Sam’s mom. Sam gets the water bucket and runs down the stairs and puts out the fire. Sam said

¨Where is breakfast Mom?¨ Sam's Mom replied ¨It is on the breakfast bar¨. ¨OK¨ Sam yelled¨. 


Sam wants to walk Jake (the dog) in the forest. Sam put Jake’s lead on and walked out the door. 

“Bye Mom” Sam yelled. They walk into the brown and green forest with dark brown dirt and leaves on the ground. 

“OH there is a house let’s go check it out Jake”. It had dark oak wood with the exception of two planks of light wood on the whole house. 

“We should go check it out,” said Sam. “WOOF WOOF” barked Jake. They went to go check it out… It smells like mustard and fish, opening the door you see a green, yellow and brown wall with a picture of Jake and Sam.  When Sam opens the door, all you hear is cracking in the hinges. Sam looked around the room and found pencil, paper, and a picture of Jake and Sam on the desk and walls.

“They are pictures of JAKE and I,” Sam said loudly in a lot of shock. Sam looked down at Jake and saw that Jake was not there.

“ JAKE JAKE JAKE WHERE ARE YOU” Sam YELLED. “OMG I lost JAKE, I am a bad person”. “you are,” someone whispered. “W.W.WHAT W.W.WAS THAT” Yelled Sam. 

“Me, Girl” said Girl. “Ok I am hearing things ok I'm going to stop thinking JAKE JAKE JAKE” said Sam.


Girl came out and Sam ran as fast as he could. Out the door round and round the trees and up a tree he saw because Girl was running after him. Sam had been gone for 4 hour. Sam's Mother went out to go find him. 

“SAM SAM SAM WHERE ARE YOU” Yelled Sam’s Mother. Sam stayed quiet because Girl was under the tree he was on. Girl looked left, right, down and up and still didn’t see him but Girl found his MOTHER. 

“Hey who are you looking for?” says Girl. “S.S.Sam and J.J.Jake do you know where they are”. “Noo sorry” Girl grumbles. Girl jumps and grabs Sam's Mother by her arm and takes her into the haunted house.


“Where am I going where am I going where am I going!” yelled Sam’s Mother. Sam ran after them and lost them. Sam looked up, down, left, and right and didn’t find them. Sam went to the house in the forest and their Girl and Sam mother were on the floor dead.


”Mom Mom Mom” Sam mumbled as he was crying. Sam got the police. The police looked around and then found out Girl didn’t kill his mom. It was Jimmy

“Who is Jimmy?” Sam said. “Jimmy is Girls boyfriend”.”WWWWHAT” said Sam. Sam heard blood curdling screams from the roof. The police sentenced Jimmy 20 years in prison. Sam lived his life happily after that. He found Jake and he got a job. He works at KFC and it has been 9 years since his Mom was killed.




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Mattisin,

    I really enjoyed reading your awesome blog post!
    You have used some fantastic vocabulary in your piece of writing such as grumbles, haunted and blood curdling. You have done a great job with your art too - I love the detail put into the potrait of 'Girl'. Perhaps next time, you could include a question for your reader to respond to. What is your favourite part of your story?

    Keep up the awesome work,
    Miss Tozer.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.