Pages

Monday, August 24, 2020

ANNE FRANK

For the last 5 weeks my class has been reading about Anne

Frank's life when hitler (Hitler) wanted to kill the Jews because

he wanted people to have blue eyes. I like that I found a tour of

when Anna 

Frank was hiding. 


Here is a link for were Anna Frank hid.


Why did Hitler want people with blue eyes and not

want to Jew in the county?

Hitler wanted people with blue eyes because he did not hate

then he just didn’t think they were good enough for him. He

did not like them because when they grew up they didn’t look

good for him. 


Why did Anna Write the diary?

She wanted to see what she lived through when she was you

nger but she died.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.