Pages

Monday, November 30, 2020

Anne Frank

 Anne Frank

Adolf Hitler | Biography, Rise to Power, & Facts | BritannicaFor a term and a bit my class has been reading about Anne Frank. Anne Frank was a Jew. She got a dairy for her birthday and she wrote in it every day. Anne Frank went into hiding because Adolf Hitler didn't want Germans in the world. Problems Anne had to face is she lived with six people, she had to try to build a relationship with her mother and fight over who would use the desk at what time of the day. I really enjoy the book because I really liked that I could find out about how they got through World War 1. I learnt that it takes time to learn about not only your side of an argument about how other people feel.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.