Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Scotland and Australia

The aspect of my culture I want to share is related to my scottish heritage. I want to share this because I am learn more about it and am finding lots of interesting facts.
I am working with Karlie and she is comparing Scotland with Australia. On the day I am wearing a checked skirt, white top, bow and black jumper thing.

For Example
1) I found out that my family has a special tartan kilt that I can wear. The tartan that scots wore represented the clan they came from.
2) Scotland is known for there rich whisky
3) The food they eat is porridge, short bread and haggis.
4) Her a Scottish games games Tug o'war.




\

x


x


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.