Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

COOKING 2021 PITA POCKETS

Pita pockets 

Last Friday in cooking we made Pita Pockets. I had ham, Lettues and tomato sauce. I had Amanda and Ethan.


Pita Pockets


Ingredients:

  • 1 pita casing per person

  • Lettuce

  • Cheese

  • Tomato

  • Grated carrot

  • ¼ onions

  • 1t oil

  • Sauces – tomato, bbq, mayo, hummus, chilli

  • 1 slice of ham




Method:

  1. Sauté the onions together in a pan with oil, high-med heat

  2. Chop and grate the vegetables you require

  3. Place pita pockets in microwave for 20 seconds

  4. Cut open the pita pocket along the crease

  5. Stuff pita pockets with required fillings






http://www.kraftrecipes.com/assets/recipe_images/Dressed_Up_Pita_Pocket.jpg


We needed to carefully cut open the pita pocket

 along the top so we could fill the pita pocket with a sharp knife.

We filled the pita pocket with all the ingredients and ate it.  

It was delicous it was crunchy and soft at the same time. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mattisin. Well done. You mention your team but how well did you all work together? What gave the Pita Pocket the crunch and the soft textures? Didi yo use any sauce and if so which one? Next blog please include photos of the mise en place and your final product.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.