Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Labour weekend

Labour weekend!!


In the amazing three days I had off for labour weekend I had so much fun doing these things. I went out with my friend Kayla. We went for a walk to get things from the shop. 


Earlier that day I went to the gym with my sister. We went on the fitness bikes and we did a core workout. I liked sleeping really early because I was really tired. I thought I was really successful at doing the things at the gym because I have hurt some part of my body when doing physical things and I didn't hurt myself.


I learnt lots of things like using equipment at the gym, I didn't know how to properly use a fitness bike. Now I do.. I had lots of emotions like excitement, joy and lots more. I was happy to start the gym. 

Thank you for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.