Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2021

P.E Gymnastics


For the last few weeks my class has been doing gymnastics and I have

learnt how to do heaps like, how to keep myself in a handstand and

handstand for ten seconds. I have enjoyed doing this because I did

gymnastics for 3 to 4 and a half years. On the 28th of october we did

rope climbing and i didnt get up to the top because I am not the

strongest engine. Here is what I could do.

  Gymnastics Peer Assessment

Rater’s Name: Mattisin Class: ALR Date: 28/10/2021

SKILLS (Tick the skills which you can now safely perform)

PARALLEL BARS

  • Lower arm walk

  • Swing

  • Back Dismount

  • Forward Dismount

  • Forward roll

MINI TRAMP

  • Straight Jump

  • Jump Full turn

  • Tuck Jump

  • Dive Roll

  • Somersault to land on feet

FLOOR

  • Forward roll

  • Backward roll

  • Headstand

  • Handstand

  • Cartwheel

  • Bridge

BEAM

  • Side Mount

  • Jump over Cone 

  • Forward roll

  • Straddle Dismount

HORIZONTAL BAR

  • Toe Shoot

  • B/wd Hip Circle

  • B/wd Hip Circle Mount

TRAMPOLINE

  •  Controlled bounce

  •  Straddle jump

  •  Full Turn

  •  Seat Drop

  •  Front drop

COMPETENCIES


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Mattisin. You have proven to be a great gymnast and achieved so many skills throughout this unit. It's awesome that you attempted to climb the rope, showing that you are keen to challenge yourself. Keep up the good mahi. Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.