Pages

Friday, June 5, 2020

Healthy 24 hour includes


To day we are dong healthy life styles. here is my ones

A healthy 24-hours includes:
Time 
Activity
Time 
Activity
Time 
Activity
Time 
Activity
7am
sleep
1pm
Play online with friends 
7pm
Lay in bed 
1am
Sleep 
8am
Sleep 
2pm
Play online with friends 
8pm
Lay in bed 
2am
Sleep 
9am
Wake up 
3pm
Eat lunch 
9pm
Do something round the house 
3am
Sleep 
10am
Clean room
4pm
Hangout with family
10pm
Lay in bed 
4am
Sleep 
11am
Get ready 
5pm
Play on phone 
11pm
Sleep 
5am
Sleep 
12pm
Text my famliy 
6pm
Make dinner 
12am
Sleep 
6am
sleep 











A healthy 24-hours includes:
Time 
Activity
Time 
Activity
Time 
Activity
Time 
Activity
7am
Sleep 
1pm
Walk 
7pm
Eat tea 
1am
sleep
8am
Wake up 
2pm
Have lunch 
8pm
Get ready to go to sleep 
2am
sleep
9am
Get ready 
3pm
Play games 
9pm
Chill in bed 
3am
sleep
10am
Clean room
4pm
Hangout with family 
10pm
sleep
4am
sleep
11am
Have breakfast 
5pm
Chill for a bit 
11pm
sleep
5am
sleep
12pm
Go for a walk 
6pm
Make tea
12am
sleep
6am
sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.