Pages

Monday, June 15, 2020

How to make Biltoing


Making Biltong (Beef Jerky)

Discussion:  


  • Were there any anomalies (unexpected results)?


  • What could have caused them?


  • How could you change the experiment to fix these problems?


  • Did any interesting questions arise from doing the experiment?


  • What sort of experiments could you follow-up with?



Ingredients1. salt 


My hypothesis was right it did dry out in three day
s
and it did make it not go moldy
x

Thursday the 11 of June, Half of my class made Biltong (Beef Jerky). We made it
with 


2. meat
3. suger 
4. peg
5. line (string)
How to make the biltong.
Step 1 Get All the things you need 
Step 2 Get One ts of salt and sugar 
Step 3 Get your meat and

What did it taste, felt, sounded, and smelt

  • It smelt like nothing
  • It looked like sea weed
  • it sounded crunchy when I broke it in half
  • It tasted disgusting like spam.

Hypothesis:  

I think the salt will make the meat stay good and make it dry up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.