Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

What Is In Food

How Much sugar is in 

Milo: There is 46 grams of sugar in 100 grams.
Popcorn: There is 0.9 grams of sugar in 100
Yogurt: There is 3.2 grams of sugar in 100 grams.
Bake Beans:74 grams of sugar in 100 grams.



Today we have been learning about healthy lifestyles. The ingredients on the can or on the packaging to the biggest portion to smallest portion.

I might switch 
1. Dried fruit to fresh fruit
2. coconut cream to light coconut cream
3. Fizzy drinks to water.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.