Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2021

Cooking making Pikelets

 On Friday the 14th of May I baked Pikelets in cooking class. We used a raising agent to make the pikelets rise.  My team worked together to make them. This guy in my group whisked the eggs and sugar together and this other girl cooked them with a teacher aid in my group. We made some really great pikelets but I think we could have done better. ( I will not be naming names because I do not know if the people in my team would like me to say their names on my blog post ).

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora,
    good job for u and me because i was there and we was da best

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.